When using our sabers, there are a number of great features ready for you to enjoy. These features include colour-changing lights, excellent sound effects, flash-on-clash and a battle-ready blade. We even include an attachment feature that allows you to create a double-bladed saber in the blink of an eye.
Read on to discover our top saber features and see what makes the Master Saber the perfect saber for duelling.
How to use your saber
Charge Time: 8 hours
Please ensure the battery has been fully charged before using the saber.
How To Wake The Saber
Hold down the button on the hilt for 2 seconds. A sound will play and the ring around the button will light up to show the saber is awake.
How To Turn On The Saber
When you have woken the saber, pressing the button on the hilt will ignite the saber.
How To Turn The Saber Off Entirely (Sleep Mode)
When the saber is awake, with the blade ignited, hold the button on the hilt for 10 seconds and you will hear a sound confirming your saber is turning off. The light surrounding the hilt button will turn off to also confirm this.
When the saber is awakre, with the blade ignited, hold the button on the hilt for 10 seconds. The light surrounding the hilt button will also turn off to confirm this.
Power Save Function
If the saber is idle for 10 minutes it will automatically enter Sleep Mode to preserve the battery and save power.
Saber Effects When Ignited
- Blaster Deflection Simulation: tap the button
- Saber Lock-up-Loop: Hold the button for 0.5 seconds (the button will flash once) then release
- Change Blade Colour: Hold the button for 1 second (the button will flash twice), release the button and the saber will automatically start going through the colour range for you. Once you have found your desired colour, release the button and tap it once to set the colour.
- Saber Force Effect: Hold the button for 1.5 seconds (the button will flash three times) then release the button.
- Turn Off The Blade: Hold the button for 2 seconds (the button will flash four times)
Saber Features When Saber Is Awake And Blade Is Off
- Change Sound Volume: Hold the button for 0.5 seconds (the button will flash once), let go of the button and you will hear a sound indicating the volume, repeat this to change through the volume levels.
- Saber Lighting Effects: Hold the button for 1 second (the button will flash twice) and release, repeat this to go through the three different saber lighting effects (Stable, Unstable and Pulse).
- Change Music: Hold the button for 1.5 seconds (the button will flash three times) and release, repeat this to go through the different music settings (5 available, including off).
- Change Saber Sound Effect: Hold the button for 2 seconds (the button will flash four times), you will hear a sound representing the new sound effect selected, repeat this to cycle through the 9 different sound fonts available.
- Strong enough for medium to heavy duelling. Has flash-on-clash, clash sound effects and velocity sensitive smooth swing effects for realistic saber duels
- Ultra-loud volume and bright lighting
- Removable Blade: use the provided tool kit to loosen the screws in the hilt to remove the blade
- Infinitely variable colours to choose from
- Removable battery (simply remove the sabers main body)
- Can connect two sabers directly into a saber staff/double bladed saber (coupler required for some designs)
- Battery reverse connection, providing charging and discharging protection to increase battery longevity
Saber Has No Sound
The saber might have the volume set to mute. With the saber awake and the blade turned off, hold the button for 0.5 seconds to change sound volume (instructions in ‘Userguide’).
Saber loses red, blue or green colour, does not light up at all, has no swing or clash sounds, or has battery issues
Removing and reinstalling the battery can usually fix this problem. If this does not work, try charging the battery for 1-2hours, as this can also be a low battery issue.
If you have any other issues with your saber at all, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours helping you out!
If you dismantle the saber in anyway without first contacting us, this will be classed as a 'break of seal' and the saber will no longer be covered by our warranties.